Glassware with a Classic and Sturdy Design
If you are someone who loves to keep their kitchen up to date with the latest trends, this stylish Borosil carafe with normal strainer will fit your taste just fine. The classy appearance gives it an elegant look along with the comfort of using this product. This is ideal to flaunt your kitchenware before your guests at tea time. It is easy to use and can be used by almost anyone to prepare tea or coffee. You can get this Borosil carafe to start experiencing a new world of trendy kitchenware around you.
Made for Long and Versatile Use
This Borosil 1.5litre carafe can withstand heat up to 350degrees, making it a versatile household appliance. It can be used in a microwave, oven, fridge and freezer and is also dishwasher friendly. We have all had problems using such products that change colour or turn translucent with repeated usage. This won’t happen on the Borosil carafe, making it popular among its competitors. You also get a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects. With its long list of features and stylish looks, this Borosil glass carafe will become a useful part of your kitchen.
- Brand: Borosil
- Colour: Transparent
- Material: Glass
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Additional Features: Non-porous glass, dishwasher and microwave friendly, will not turn milky or cloudy after long use
From the Manufacturer
Our range of carafes is unique to Borosil – they are the only carafes that can be used directly on the flame and in the microwave.
Usage and Care
- Borosil Carafe can be used directly on the flame, hot plate, microwave or oven
- When removing the Carafe from the flame, do not immediately place the hot Carafe on wet or cold surfaces. Use a coaster instead
- Wipe outside dry before use
- If using directly on the flame, ensure that the flame is restricted to the glass base, and doesn’t reach the plastic handle.
- Do not use abrasive scouring agents for cleaning. Clean with soap and sponge and wipe dry
Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 350 degree centigrade
Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
Unlike plastic will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
Unlike regular soda lime glass will not turn milky or cloudy with repeated usage
Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors